Indian T20 League | Team Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Year 2008- RCB finishes at the seventh position of the points table.
- Year 2009- RCB comes very close to win the IPL title but had to satisfy with the second.
- Year 2010- RCB had an amazing tournament again; however, they finished third.
- Year 2011- RCB had finished runner-up.
- Year 2012- RCB finished fifth in the fifth IPL season.
- Year 2013- RCB have again finished in fifth place for the second consecutive time.
- Year 2014- Team RCB finished in seventh place.
- Year 2015- In IPL 2015, RCB again had to face disappointment after playing very well as they finished 3rd.
- Year 2016- The RCB squad again finished runner-up.
- Year 2017- RCB finishes at last at the eighth position.
- Year 2018- Another disappointing year as RCB finishes the season in 6th place.
- Year 2019- RCB finished the season at the bottom of the table at 8th place.
- Year 2020- RCB Disqualified from the finals.
All-time Team Stats
- Highest Team Total: 263 (2013)
- Lowest Team Total: 49 vs KKR (2017)
All-time Team Captains and Stats
|2019 Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 8th|
|2018 Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 6th|
|2017 Virat Kohli /Shane Watson (Captain)||Ranked 8th|
|2016 Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 2nd|
|2015 Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 3rd|
|2014 Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 7th|
|2013 Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 5th|
|2012 Daniel Vettori /Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 5th|
|2011 Daniel Vettori /Virat Kohli (Captain)||Ranked 2nd|
|2010 Anil Kumble (Captain)||Ranked 3rd|
|2009 Kevin Pietersen/Anil Kumble (Captain)||Ranked 2nd|
|2008 Rahul Dravid (Captain)||Ranked 7th|
Current team Captain and Key Players
Virat Kohli (Captain)
|AB de Villiers||Yuzvendra Chahal|
RCB Retained Players List 2021
Virat Kohli, AB de Villiers, Devdutt Padikkal, Mohammed Siraj, Navdeep Saini, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Joshua Phillipe, Pavan Deshpande, Shahbaz Ahmed, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson, Kyle Jamieson, Glenn Maxwell, Dan Christian, Sachin Baby, Rajat Patidar, Mohammed Azharudeen, Suyash Prabhudesai, and Kona Srikar Bharat.
SWOT Analysis of RCB for IPL 2021
- RCB has strong overseas players in the batting line-up.
- RCB doesn't have strong middle order for batting.
- RCB's young players may have a chance to play well and impress the fans.
- RCB is at the risk of crossing the point of no return.