The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Prime Captain and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
- To avail certain services on our Website and application, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: – a) your name, b) email address, c) mobile number, d) date of birth, e) gender, f) address, g) city, h) state, i) PIN code, j) credit card or debit card details etc. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our site and application and provide you the most user-friendly experience.
- All required information is service dependent and we may use the above-said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
- Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and application and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- (a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on our Website and application is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable.