Indian T20 League | Team Bangalore
- Year 2008- Team Bangalore finishes at the seventh position of the points table.
- Year 2009- Team Bangalore comes very close to win the Indian T20 League title but had to satisfy with the second.
- Year 2010- Team Bangalore had an amazing tournament again; however, they finished third.
- Year 2011- Team Bangalore had finished runner-up.
- Year 2012- Team Bangalore finished fifth in the fifth Indian T20 League season.
- Year 2013- Team Bangalore has again finished in fifth place for the second consecutive time.
- Year 2014- Team Bangalore finished in seventh place.
- Year 2015- In the Indian T20 League 2015, Team Bangalore again had to face disappointment after playing very well as they finished 3rd.
- Year 2016- The Team Bangalore squad again finished runner-up.
- Year 2017- Team Bangalore finishes at last at the eighth position.
- Year 2018- Another disappointing year as Team Bangalore finishes the season in 6th place.
- Year 2019- Team Bangalore finished the season at the bottom of the table at 8th place.
- Year 2020- Team Bangalore was Disqualified from the finals.
- Year 2021- This was the last season in League for de Villiers who announced his retirement on 19th November 2021.
All-time Team Stats
- Highest Team Total: 263 (2013)
- Lowest Team Total: 49 vs Kolkata (2017)
All-time Team Captains and Stats
Current Team Captain and Key Players
G. Maxwell (Captain)
|V. Kohli||S. Prabhudessai|
|H. Patel||D. Kartik|
Bangalore Retained Players List 2021
V. Kohli , G. Maxwell , M. Siraj, S. Prabhudessai, C. Millind, A. Gautam, K. Sharma, S. Kaul, L. Sisodia, D. Willey, F. D. Plessis, H. Patel, W. Hasaranga, D. Karthik, J. Hazlewood, S. Ahmed, A. Rawat, A. Deep, M. Lomror, F. Allen, S. Rutherford, J. Behrendorff
SWOT Analysis of Bangalore for Indian T20 League 2021
- Bangalore has strong overseas players in the batting line-up.
- Bangalore doesn’t have strong middle order for batting.
- Team Bangalore’s young players may have a chance to play well and impress the fans.
- Team Bangalore is at the risk of crossing the point of no return.